1. I don’t know who he/she is
3. The Avengers
I can survive this zombie apocalypse!!!
1. Poets of the Fall
2. Alan Wake
3. The Avengers
I think I’m okay? I sure as hell won’t be any use, though. :(
2. The nameless protagonist of Dear Esther.
3. I’ve no idea what I’m watching right now but Wes Bentley’s in it and he writes artsy suicide notes for other people.
So. At least I’m going down in style. With a suicide note written by Wes Bentley. Hipster!zombie apocalypse ftw!
Posting this because I’m so phenomenally dead:
2. My Farmville avatar (in a sparkly fairy costume)
3. The last movie I watched was Thor - THE RIFFTRAX VERSION. So instead of Thor and Loki I guess I’d get an incoherent Odin spreading Nutella on a cat or something.
In conclusion: THE WORLD IS DOOMED, except for Feist who I suspect is secretly a pretty good zombie killer.
1. Adam Lambert
2. I never play anything… hm, I guess the last time I actually played anything that wasn’t Minesweeper (—although I’ll take a mine or two on my zombie apocalypse team if that sort of thing is allowed—) it was Angry Birds. So, some Angry Birds.
3. The flippin’ Avengers.
It’s looking AWESOME.
1.Adam Lambert [remember the zombie apocalypse au fic? yeah he’s all I need]
2.no clue; last time I played something was February; might have been the dude in monster dash [ a professional!]
3.yay Inception rewatch! So that’s Arthur right? and Eames.or the entire team. Definitely not Cobb.
It’s looking great.
(please msg me the zombie apocalypse fic omg)
1. Trent Reznor
2. Jack (Bioshock)
3. Ip Man
Lookin kinda awesome for me for once!
1. Die Ärzte — those dudes are zombie fighting experts, so that part is looking good.
2. Professor Layton — Not exactly a fighting badass but he could definitely be the brains of the operation.
3. Bernie. I don’t want to talk about it. But overall it’s looking OK.
1. Nick Drake
2. Um. I think the last proper game I played was Crafting Mama? So… me?
My chances are really pretty poor, honestly. I ain’t counting on Nick Drake for shit. It’s mostly gonna be me cowering and trying not to die. Like always.